Bergamont E-Grandurance RD Expert 2020 – Electric Road Bike
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at tredz limited, Damianharriscycles.co.uk.
- At tredz.co.uk you can purchase Bergamont E-Grandurance RD Expert 2020 - Electric Road Bike for only £3,299.00
- The lowest price of Bergamont E-Grandurance RD Expert 2020 - Electric Road Bike was obtained on September 10, 2020 9:03 pm.
The Bergamont E-Grandurance RD Expert – A bike for all occasions!
The Bergamot E-Grandurance is a truly versatile machine! Fitted with the cutting-edge Fazua Evation ebike drive system, this bike can be used as an electric bike, or the motor and battery can be removed to reduce the overally weight by 3.6kg.
With the E-Grandurance, you can have an ebike for your daily commute and a regular bike for weekend riding.
This is a commuter, adventure and touring ebike all-in-one. Designed in Germany to handle all four seasons in its stride! The E-Grandurance uses Shimano’s latest GRX 1 x 11 groupset.
Read my full review of the Bergamont E-Grandurance RD Expert on our sister site ebikechoices.com
- Commuter, touring bike and explorer with Fazua Evation ebike system. The E-Grandurance can push your limits with up to 60 Nm torque and 252 Wh battery
- Fully integrated Fazua Evation drive system – The lightest and most compact ebike drive system in its class, and the only one that can be removed in a matter of seconds
- Elegant interface. The control panel is neatly integrated into the top tube
- Shimano’s latest GRX groupset, specifically developed for gravel riding
- Fully equipped with a form fitting mudguard and carrier combination by Racktime and an excellent lighting system by Busch + Müller
- Quality Syncros branded finishing kit – as used by Scott bicycles.
|Frame:||28″, super lite AL-6061 tubing, integrated Fazua battery|
|Fork:||Grandurance Alloy, 12×100 mm axle, fender mount|
|Headset:||BGM F13-C, A-Headset, semi-integrated, tapered|
|Stem:||Syncros RR2.5, +/- 6°|
|Bars:||Syncros Creston 2.0, flare: 10°|
|Front Brake:||Shimano GRX, BR-RX400, hydraulic disc brake, SM-RT64 rotor: 160mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano GRX, BR-RX400, hydraulic disc brake, SM-RT64 rotor: 160mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano GRX, ST-RX600 / BL-RX600|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano GRX, RD-RX812, Shadow Plus|
|Shifters:||Shimano GRX, ST-RX600, 1×11-speed, road STI-shifter|
|Rims:||BGM Allroad, disc, 28h|
|Front Hub:||BGM Allroad, centerlock, disc, 12×100 mm axle|
|Rear Hub:||BGM Allroad, centerlock, disc, 12×142 mm axle|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe G-One Allround, folding, Raceguard, 35-622|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe G-One Allround, folding, Raceguard, 35-622|
|Seat Post:||Syncros RR2.5|
|Chainset:||FSA, CK-746, 42t|
|Cassette:||Shimano SLX, CS-M7000, 11-42t|
|User Interface:||Fazua, integrated in top tube|
- Removable Fazua drive system
- Shimano GRX Groupset
- Incredibly versatile
- Excellent build quality
- Ready for touring
- Even with the motor removed, at 13.9kg it is a bit on the heavy side
Specification: Bergamont E-Grandurance RD Expert 2020 – Electric Road Bike