Carrera Subway E Womens Electric Bike
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at Halfords.
- At halfords.com you can purchase Carrera Subway Womens Electric Hybrid Bike - 14", 16" Frames for only £1,099.00
- The lowest price of Carrera Subway Womens Electric Hybrid Bike - 14", 16" Frames was obtained on November 16, 2020 7:31 pm.
The Carrera Subway E Womens Electric Bike
Why not take the strain out of your daily commute or weekend leisure ride with the Carrera Subway E Womens Electric Bike. On a single charge the 317Wh battery can provide up to 50 miles of assisted pedalling and will help you up to a maximum speed of 15.5mph.
The Suntour HESC rear hub motor with a crank-based torque sensor ensures that the motor is reactive to your pedalling input.
The Subway E has a lightweight 6061 alloy frame, powerful hydraulic Tektro disc brakes and tough, double walled rims, so If you’re looking for a solid bike that can handle roads and canal towpaths alike, the Carrera Subway electric bike could be the ebike for you.
Read the full Carrera Subway Electric Bike review on our sister site ebikechoices.com
- Frame: Lightweight Alloy Hybrid frame
- Gears: 9-speed Shimano Altus SL M-2000
- Brakes: Tektro Hydraulic Disc brakes
- Tyres: 27.5″ x 1.95 Kenda K-841 Reflective
Approximate Weight (KG): 18kg Brake Type: Hydraulic Disc Brakes Discipline: Hybrid Forks: Chromoly Rigid Frame Material: Alloy Gender: Womens Maximum Rider Weight: 120kg Maximum Speed: Assistance to 15.5mph Number of Gears: 9 Pedals Included: Yes Recharge Time: 5-6 hours Suspension: Rigid System voltage: 36V Wheel Size: 27.5″ Amps: 10.4Ah Battery: 317Wh Battery Charger: Manufacturer Charger Supplied Battery Features: Removable battery for easy charging Battery warranty: 2 Years / 500 charges Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cassette/Freewheel: Shimano CS-HG200-9 Cassette Chain: KMC Chainguard: No Chainset: Alloy 44 Tooth Component warranty: 2 Years Electrical components, 1 Year other components (excluding wear and tear) Crank Arm: Alloy Display: Suntour Display Features: 3 Assist Modes with Walk Mode Drive Type: Rear Drive Electric Bike System: Suntour Fork travel: N/A Front Brake: Tektro Hydraulic Disc Front Hub: Formula DC-20F Quick Release Gear Shifters: Shimano Altus SL-M2000 Geometry: Hybrid Grips: Rubber Comfort Handlebar Type: Flat Handlebars: Lightweight Alloy Headset: Semi Sealed 1 1/8 Maximum Range: Up to 60 miles range Motor Type: Suntour Rear Motor Mudguard Mounts: Yes Mudguards Included: No Pannier Mounts: Yes Pannier Rack: No Pedals: Alloy Quick Release Front Wheel: Yes Quick Release Rear Wheel: No Rear Brake: Tektro Hydraulic Disc Rear Hub: Suntour Rear Motor Rear Mech: Shimano Altus Removable Battery: Yes Rims: Double Wall Alloy Saddle: Carrera Comfort Saddle Seatpost: Lightweight Alloy Sensor Type: Torque Sensor Stem: Lightweight Alloy Tyre Size: 27.5″ x 1.95 Tyres: Kenda K-841 Reflective
- It's an absolute bargain!
- Strong, Suntour HESC Hub motor
- Torque sensing pedal assist
- Relatively lightweight for an ebike
- Decent brakes
- Basic display (not an issue in my book)
- A higher capacity battery option would be good
Specification: Carrera Subway E Womens Electric Bike