Giant Road E+ 1 Pro 2020
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at rutlandcycling.com, Giant-bicycles.com, tredz limited.
- At rutlandcycling.com you can purchase Giant Road E+ 1 Pro 2020 Aluminium Electric Road Bike Blue for only £2,799.99, which is 26% less than the cost in Giant-bicycles.com (£3,799.00).
- The lowest price of Road E+ 1 Pro Electric Bike was obtained on March 3, 2021 1:35 am.
The 2020 Giant Road E +1 Pro Electric Road Bike
The latest incarnation of Giant’s popular Road E range has seen some subtle improvements for 2020 – With a new responsive Aluxx SL frame, carbon fork, and an updated SyncDrive Pro motor, the Road-E+ Pro is the ideal way to help you ride further and on more challenging terrain.
The new SyncDrive Pro motor can reach 170 rpm cadence and produce a remarkable 80Nm of torque. New for 2020 is the integrated compact 375Wh EnergyPak battery. Tubeless tyres provide a smoother ride, protection from flats, and lower rolling resistance. A 6-sensor Smart Assist technology and RideControl, all integrated within a sporty ALUXX SL frameset, the Road-E+ Pro is an excellent choice for performance-orientated road riders looking to climb higher and ride longer.
- Excellent performance – The Yamaha SyncDrive Pro motor is designed with performance riding in mind. With a maximum 170 rpm cadence output, 80Nm of torque, and five assist modes, it helps you conquer even the steepest of climbs with ease.
- Longer distance – The new integrated EnergyPak Smart 375 compact battery delivers 375Wh of power and is built with the highest energy density lithium cells possible – so you can ride further, without worrying about running out of power.
- Smooth control – Giant Tubeless Ready wheels and tyres offer lower rolling resistance, a smoother ride quality, and improved puncture protection.
|Frame:||ALUXX SL-grade aluminum|
|Fork:||Advanced-grade composite,12×100 thru-axle|
|Bars:||Giant Connect, 31.8mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc, 160mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc, 160mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Ultegra|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Ultegra|
|Shifters:||Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc|
|Rims:||Giant P-R2 Disc|
|Front Hub:||Giant Performance Tracker Road, Sealed Bearing|
|Rear Hub:||Giant Performance Tracker Road, Sealed Bearing|
|Spokes:||Sapim E-Lite [r] Race [f], e-bike optimized|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Re-Fuse 700x32c Folding Carbon Bead MaxxShield Tubeless Ready|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Re-Fuse 700x32c Folding Carbon Bead MaxxShield Tubeless Ready|
|Seat Post:||Giant D-shape, Composite|
|Saddle:||Giant Contact SL, Neutral|
|Chainset:||Giant custom crankset, 34/50T|
|Chain:||KMC e.11 Turbo, EcoProteq, e-bike optimized|
|Cassette:||Shimano 105, 11-32, 11-Speed|
|User Interface:||Giant RideControl EVO|
- Powerful Sync Drive Pro motor designed by Yamaha
- Feels great on the road
- Very smooth ride
- Excellent interface / display panel
- Very efficient motor with a good battery range
- Battery capacity has been lowered for 2020 - although this doesn't seem to have effected the range much
- It's a bit of a heavyweight when compared with the Orbea Gain or Ribble SLe
- Quite pricey
Specification: Giant Road E+ 1 Pro 2020