NCM Milano MAX Trekking Electric Bike
NCM Milano Max Trekking / City / Hybrid EBike
The NCM Milano Max is a great all-rounder. Featuring the high-torque Bafang M400 mid-drive motor, along with a powerful 624Wh battery. This really is the perfect commuter electric bike.
Combined with the excellent Shimano Nexus 8 speed internally geared hub, Schwalbe Marathon tyres and a Zoom headshock front suspension, the Milano Max is one of the best mid-drive ebikes available at this price.
Style and comfort are two key features of the NCM Milano Max. The low-step frame design and adjustable handlebar and saddle help to ensure optimum riding pleasure. The matt white finish gives the bike a simple, modern look which makes the NCM Milano MAX stand out from the crowd!
- Ergonomic grips
- Comfortable riding posture
- Predictable handling
- Adjustable handlebar
- Easily accessible controllers
Front and rear lights provide safety and
visibility while riding in low light conditions.
The front light provides 20 lux for a good night vision.
- supplied with a 48V 13ah battery to maintain a reliable output power when needed.
- 624Wh total energy capacity for a longer range
- up to 120 km pedal assist (depending on varying factors)
- Neatly integrated into the frame for a better aesthetics
- Easily removable, so you can charge it anywhere, anytime
- A built-in USB port with 5V output
- Reliable, mechanical disc brake with 180mm rotor provides confident braking.
- The Shimano Nexus uses a precise roller and cam mechanism that provides high braking performance. A disk-shaped heat sink dissipates the heat generated during braking
Bafang MAX M400 system mid-drive system
easily read even in direct sunlight. The handlebar controller gives good feedback, is robust and easy to use.
The additional power can be individually controlled via five e-assist levels.
The HMI is compatible with the RS 232 bus system. The HMI device is protected against contact and ingress of water and dirt and complies with protection class IP 65.
- The M400 Drive mid-drive motor provides excellent torque of over 80 Nm with 250W rated power and 48 V
- A large display shows all important data clearly.
- There are 5 levels of pedal assist and a walking aid of up to 2.5 km/h.
- The control buttons on the display are placed on the left side – near the left hand grip
so that the rider can easily switch between assist levels without having to lift his hand off the handlebars.
- Bafang M400 motor has loads of grunt!
- High capacity 624Wh battery
- Very, very comfortable to ride
- Shimano Nexus 8 speed IGH
- Quality finish
- It's hard to fault this bike for the price, but it would have been nice to see hydraulic disc brakes on the front
Specification: NCM Milano MAX Trekking Electric Bike