NCM Venice Plus Electric Hybrid / Trekking Bike
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at eBay.
- At ebay.co.uk you can purchase NCM Venice Plus 28" Trekking E-Bike, 250W 48V 16Ah 768Wh Battery, black for only £1,499.00
- The lowest price of NCM Venice Plus 28" Trekking E-Bike, 250W 48V 16Ah 768Wh Battery, black was obtained on September 10, 2020 9:43 am.
NCM Venice Plus Electric Hybrid / Trekking Bike
Inspired by the city of art and fashion, the NCM Venice Plus is practical fashion and artful practicality. Focusing on comfort and style, this Electric hybrid bike is designed with an alloy unisex frame for ease of getting on, and a fully adjustable handlebar and saddle for improved ergonomics. The sloping top tube, while making the bike sturdy and easy to mount, also serves the purpose of protecting your battery from accidental impacts from above.
Adjustable handlebar & strong DeHawk battery
- Ergonomic bicycle Grips
- Comfortable sitting posture
- Easy handling of the components
- Adjustable handlebar for a good driving position
- All important controls easily accessible
- supplied with 48V to deliver a high output power
- over 700Wh capacity for a longer distance
- reach up to 90 miles (depending on the conditions)
- battery integrated in the frame for better aesthetics
- easily removable battery so you can charge it anywhere
- A built-in USB port with 5V to charge mobile phones
Safe braking performance
- Reliable hydraulic disc brake system. The 180 mm brake disc ensures powerful and safe braking at all speeds.
- Reliable hydraulic disc brake system from Tektro. The 160 mm brake disc ensures powerful and safe braking at all speeds.
The additional power can be individually controlled via six support levels.
It is protected against dirt and splash water.
- The rear hub motor delivers a full torque up to 55 Nm with 250W rated power and 48V voltage.
- A large display shows all necessary settings.
- 6 support levels and a pushing aid of up to 4mph are adjustable.
- The display’s control buttons are deliberately placed on the left side – close to the left hand – so the driver can easily switch between support levels or displays without having to lift his hand off the handlebars.
Quality inspection and final adjustment:
In order to ensure our high quality standard, our bicycles are subjected to a functional test at the factory. This can lead to dust deposits on the tyres and the seat post. Our bikes are only delivered pre-assembled, a final fine adjustment and inspection by the buyer or a third party is necessary (costs incurred for this cannot be covered). Before driving, please check all screws for strength and carry out a fine adjustment of the gears and brakes. Check the tyre pressure. Depending on the bicycle model, the final assembly and inspection of the components should take between 60 and 90 minutes.
NCM Bikes, founded in 2014, has quickly become one of the largest pedelec and e-bike brands in Europe with the goal of expanding the market significantly in the near future. NCM is the perfect brand to start your pedelec experience whether you are an avid cyclist or a relative newcomer, we are committed to providing you with a range of high quality.. Our innovative technologies ensure that we can differentiate ourselves from the competition and continue to offer the latest technologies. Our goal is to help improve the environment through an friendly driving experience and the promotion of a fun and active lifestyle.
NCM Venice Plus 48V 16Ah Specifications
- Weight: 28”= 27kg
- Type: E-Trekking
- Wheel size: 28”
- Load capacity: Max. 125kg
- Maximum speed: 15mph
- Motor: Das-Kit, X15 Rear-drive motor, 48V 250W, 15mph
- Controller: Das-Kit, CT5-I5, 48V 15A
- Charger: 48V 3A included (round plug) DC483UK
- Battery: DEHAWK I5-4816P,48V 16AH, 768WH, with USB port
- Average range: 40-90 miles depending on assistance level
- Display: LCD Das-Kit C7 display with many functions, 4mph walk assist
- Front/Rear Light: Spanninga, Kendo, 48V, 30 Lux Spanninga, / Solo, with 2xAA batteries
- Frame: Alu. 6061, 28″*480MM
- Handelbar: Promax MA579 adjustable
- Fork: Suntour, NEX 28”
- Brake Levers: Tektro, both with brake sensor
- Brakes F/R: Tektro hydraulic Disc Brakes, MD-M280
- Chain derailleur: Shimano, Acera M360, 8 speed
- Crank set: Prowheel, OUNCE-248AC, 48T
- Gear shift: Shimano, Altus M310, 8 speed
- Pinion: 8-times screw ring, 11-32T
- Tyre: Schwalbe Marathon 28″*1.75
- Saddle: Selle Royal, gel saddle, brown (imitation leather)
- Seatpost: Promax, SP-884, with suspension, 27.2*300MM
- Handles: Selle Royal, brown (imitation leather)
- Pedals: Wellgo, B087, black
NCM Venice Plus Dimensions
- Please note: These values are minimum and maximum values for the bike to be properly rideable. The bike will be most comfortable near the middle of the range indicated. The minimum value should be treated as the absolute minimum, as anything lower may result in the rider not being able to reach the pedal at the bottom of the crank cycle. Using inseam length is much more accurate and appropriate for bike sizing than height. The frame size of a bike is generally governed by the length of the seat tube.
- Using inseam length is much more accurate and appropriate for bike sizing than height. The frame size of a bike is generally governed by the length of the seat tube.
- The frame size of a bike is generally governed by the length of the seat tube.
- The Das-Kit hub motor is reliable and punchy
- NCM Build quality is always excellent
- Hydraulic brakes
- Long-range 768Wh 48v battery
- Can handle rough roads and canal towpath's with ease
- Very comfortable
Specification: NCM Venice Plus Electric Hybrid / Trekking Bike