Specialized Turbo Creo SL Comp Carbon Evo
- This product is available at Leisure Lakes Bikes, Cingolani Bike Shop, cyclesuk.com, bikeinn.
- At leisurelakesbikes.com you can purchase Specialized Creo SL Comp Carbon Evo Electric Bike 2021 Navy/White/Crb for only £4,999.00, which is 17% less than the cost in Cingolani Bike Shop (€6,000.00).
- The lowest price of Turbo Creo sl comp carbon Evo blu/bianco was obtained on January 23, 2022 7:04 pm.
What is it about gravel that’s so appealing? Is it the break from hectic traffic congested streets and cars? Is it the audible crunch of the crunchy leaves and gravel beneath your tyres? Or maybe it’s just the feeling of adventure? Whatever it is, the Turbo Creo SL EVO is here to assist you further into the countryside, down the gravel fire road, or on your next adventure. It features the same motor, battery, and frame as its road-oriented cousin, but takes advantage of tire clearance and adds in some adventure-ready components to take you wherever your heart desires. It’s you, only faster.
The Turbo Creo SL Comp Carbon EVO features out Fact 11r carbon chassis. Yes, that’s the same one on the S-Works model, and you’ll also get a Future Shock 2.0. For the spec, they’ve included a 1x Shimano GRX group to take on shifting and braking duties, while DT R470 Boost™ wheels get wrapped in wide 38mm Pathfinder Pro tires to keep you rolling fast and free on either pavement or dirt. And for the saddle, you’ll find that the fan-favourite Body Geometry Power Sport provides plenty of comfort, while the X-Fusion Manic Dropper Post comes in handy when the descents get a little hairy.
The Specialized Turbo Creo SL Comp
The Creo SL is the lightest e-bike in its class
- literally kilograms lighter than the competition. Not only does the lightweight and stiff FACT 11r carbon frame inspire dancing on the pedals and diving into corners, but it also reduces overall system weight and increases the range of battery life.
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to amplify your ride. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when riding unassisted.
- Not on the Creo SL. With up to 80 miles of range from the internal battery, the Creo SL eats up big miles and long days. Our optional range extender provides up to 40 additional miles of mountain-flattening power.
- By connecting with our Mission Control App, you’re able to tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery. The app can handle battery management automatically too, ensuring the battery will last as long as you need it to. The motor even has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit.
Future Shock 2.0
- Feel a reduction in fatigue and an increase in speed, no matter the terrain. The 2.0 iteration gives you more control via a knob atop the stem. This knob adjusts compression from fully-open to stiff, while hydraulically-damped internals control rebound. The new Smooth Boot, top cap, and Future Stem also enhance the aesthetic, so you get a clean transition from head tube to stem.
- There can be more difference between two male cyclists than between a male and female. Gender alone doesn’t provide enough data to specialize. It means that separating bikes as male or female is arbitrary and outdated. With this in mind, Specialized have developed a geometry that’s best-fit for all riders—one that’s comfortable, snappy, and handles like a dream.
|Specialized Turbo Creo SL Comp EVO Specification|
|FRAME||FACT 11r carbon, Open Road Geometry, front/rear thru-axles, fully integrated down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, Boost™ 12x148mm|
|FORK||Future Shock 2.0 w/ Smooth Boot, Boost™ 12x110mmmm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|FRONT WHEEL||DT R470 Boost, 12x110mm|
|REAR WHEEL||DT R470 Boost, 12x148mm|
|INNER TUBES||Presta valve, 48mm|
|TYRES||Pathfinder Pro 2Bliss Ready, 700x38mm|
|CRANKSET||Praxis, Forged alloy M30, custom offset|
|CHAINRINGS||Praxis, 46t, 110BCD|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano GRX 810 hydraulic brake levers, mechanical shifting|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano RX812 GRX, Shadow Plus, 11-speed|
|CASSETTE||Sunrace, 11-speed, alloy spider, 11-42t|
|BRAKESET||Shimano GRX 810 hydraulic disc|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized Adventure Gear Hover, 103mm drop x 70mm reach x 12º flare|
|HANDLEBAR TAPE||Roubaix S-Wrap|
|STEM||Future Stem, Pro|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry Power Sport, hollow Cr-Mo rails|
|SEATPOST||X-Fusion Manic Dropper Seat Post, 50mm of travel|
|SEAT BINDER||Alloy, 30.8mm|
|MOTOR||Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor|
|UI/REMOTE||Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®|
|BATTERY||Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh|
|CHARGER||Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug|
|WIRING HARNESS||Custom Specialized wiring harness w/ charge-port|
|Specialized Creo SL Comp EVO Geometry|
|Bike Stand-Over Height||728mm||731mm||759mm||782mm||810mm||840mm|
|Fork Length (full)||390mm||390mm||390mm||390mm||390mm||390mm|
|Top-Tube Length (horizontal)||527mm||539mm||548mm||566mm||581mm||605mm|
- The SL 1.1 motor is just sublime
- 320Wh internal battery provides decent range
- Looks fantastic
- Handles very well
- Very light for an e-bike
- I've tried hard and I can't think of any negatives!
Specification: Specialized Turbo Creo SL Comp Carbon Evo