Specialized Turbo Vado 4.0 Electric Bike 2020
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at rutlandcycling.com, Leisure Lakes Bikes, Cyclestore, tredz limited.
- At rutlandcycling.com you can purchase Specialized Turbo Vado 4.0 Step-Through 2020 Aluminium Electric Bike for only £2,900.00, which is 47% less than the cost in Cyclestore (£5,498.99).
- The lowest price of Specialized Turbo Vado 4.0 Step-through Electric Bike 2020 was obtained on November 8, 2020 11:50 pm.
Specialized Turbo Vado 4.0 Low-Step Electric Bike 2020
It’s a busy world out there, and the sad thing is, it’s getting faster all of the time. That’s why we recommend faster bikes for busy lives, like the Specialized Turbo Vado 4.0 Step-Through. It takes our award-winning and exclusive technology and tailors it to a package that’s designed for getting you around your day-to-day life quicker than ever before. It’s you, only faster.
- Step Through E5 alloy step through frame offers an efficient riding position
- Suspension fork for a smoother ride
- Shimano 10 speed drivetrain for easy gear shifting
- Shimano Hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- Powerful front and rear lights powered from main battery pack
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Metallic Crimson/Black/Rocket Red
- Motor: Specialized 1.2e motor optimised for easy city cycling
- Battery: 500Wh internal battery pack
- User Interface / Display: Specialized display and handlebar remote switch
- Connectivity: Bluetooth smart phone and PC app
Beginning with the integrated Specialized 1.2 motor, the Turbo Vado proves itself as the ultimate city bike. The 1.2 motor features a silent operating design with our Custom Rx Street Tune that takes the output and makes it the most usable for an urban environment. Think of it this way: The more power you put out, the more power the motor puts out, and this makes accelerations from a standstill both quick and efficient. The belt driven motor is also smooth, silent, and free of annoying vibrations.
For the Vado 4.0, we developed a custom Specialized U1-500 battery that seamlessly integrates into the frame, is lockable, and easily removable for simplified charging. In other words, there’s plenty of juice to take you to and from work, a trip to the grocery store, or even to that new café on the other side of the city. If you wish to see exactly how far you can go on a charge, have a look at our Turbo Range Calculator for more exact estimates.
The new wired Turbo Connect Display (TCD-w) is the best way to view data on your Turbo. It not only displays important ride metrics (speed, cadence, rider power, distance, battery level, time, etc.), it also allows you to connect the latest version of the Mission Control App for an enhanced Turbo experience. With our free app for iOS and Android phones, you easily customise motor parameters, control your range, record/upload rides, and perform basic system diagnosis.
To top off all of the innovative features, we chose a worry-free spec that features Shimano 10-speed components, hydraulic disc brakes, racks, front/rear lights, and fenders.
- The Turbo Vado frame features an alloy step-through frame that’s pretty light and super easy to get on or off of.
- The Turbo Vado’s Specialized 1.2 motor has been fully integrated with the frame, and it’s been custom-tuned for city riding. We designed it to intuitively react to the force of your pedalling, so the harder you pedal, the more power it delivers. And with an internal belt drive design, it does this without added vibration for the smoothest and most silent ride possible.
- We made the custom 500 Wh battery to be fully integrated with the frame, removable for easy charging, and lockable for added security. It communicates with the display and has multiple modes to maximise the overall efficiency and range. For range estimates based upon a variety of variables, please refer to our Turbo Range Calculator.
Specification: Specialized Turbo Vado 4.0 Electric Bike 2020