Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com (Amazon.in, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, etc) at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Add to wishlistAdded to wishlistRemoved from wishlist0
Xiaomi released its M365 electric scooter recently. Boasting a unique folding design, Xiaomi M365 electric scooter has been made from aircraft-grade aluminum alloy and weighs 12.5kg. Further, it adopts advanced E-ABS braking system, kinetic energy recovery system, cruise control system and intelligent BMS system. Smart and practical, as well as beautiful, you will love it!
Difference Between Common and Europe Version:
Xiaomi electric scooter common version only has a charger as accessory in package.
Europe version has rich accessories: power adapter, EU plug, pair of spare tires, extending nozzle, T-shaped wrench, screws, English user manual.
● Comes with dual-brake system:E-ABS anti-lock system ( front wheel ) and mechanical disk brake ( rear wheel ). Shorten braking distance can be shortened to 4 meters
● Powered by 280Wh 18650 Li-ion battery pack, offering an overlong cruising distance of 30km
●Intelligent BMS battery management system, display battery conditions through the APP downloaded in your mobile phone
●6 protection functions: short-circuit protection, over-current protection, overcharge protection, over-discharge protection, low-voltage protection, and temperature anomaly protection
●Kinetic energy recovery system, converts kinetic energy into electric energy and offers a better battery life
● Smart App. It can track your cycling habits, riding speed, battery life, etc.
● There are 4 LED lights displaying the battery capacity, which is easy to know the power quantity
● 3 seconds quick folding design, stable and convenient
– Model: M365
– Material: aircraft-grade aluminum alloy
– Wheel size: 8.5 inch inflatable tire
– Motor size: 6.7 inch
– Maximum torque: 16N.m
– Maximum speed: 25km/h ( common mode ), 18km/h ( energy-saving mode )
– Cruising distance: 30km
– Braking system: front E-ABS anti-lock system, rear mechanical disk brake
– Rated motor power: 250W
– Maximum motor power: 500W
– Battery pack power: 280Wh
– Climbing gradient: approx. 14 degree
– Waterproof grade: IP54
– Pedal ground clearance: 87.5mm
– Max load: 100kg
– Charger rated power: 71W
– Charger input voltage: 100 – 240V, 50 / 60Hz
– Battery limited voltage: 42V
– Charging time: 5.5 hours
– Standard power consumption: 1.1kWh per 100km
– Unfolding size: 108 x 43 x 114cm
– Folding size: 108 x 43 x 49cm
The motor needs a run-up process before it starts to work. You should trample on the board and slide the scooter, then activate the accelerator after the sliding speed is in 3 – 5km/h.
About Adjustment by Wrench:
1. Using 5mm Allen wrench to adjust screws in brake disc.
2. Using 4mm Allen wrench to tighten or loosen the braking line.
3. Using 2.5mm Allen wrench to tighten the bell.
4. The 3mm Allen wrench in the package is for fixing the screws in the bar.
Model Number: M365
Type: Electric Kick Scooter
Material: Aluminum Alloy
Charger type: EU plug
Wheel Number: 2 Wheel
Seat Type: without Seat
Folding Type: Folding
Battery: 18650 Li-ion battery pack
Mileage (depends on road and driver weight): Above 20km
Maximum Mileage: 30km
Maximum Speed: 25km/h
Max Payload: 100kg
Light: Front Lamp,Tail Light
Permissible Gradient (depends on your weight): 10-15 degree
Braking Distance: 4 meters
Battery Rate: 280Wh
Battery Capacity: 7.8ah
Battery Voltage: 36V
Motor Rated Power: 250W
Charging Time: 5.5 Hours
Tire Diameter: 8.5 inches
Pedal Ground Clearance (no weight bearing): 87.5mm
Dimensions and Weight
Product weight: 12.5000 kg
Package weight: 18.0600 kg
Package Content: 1 x Original Xiaomi M365 Electric Scooter, 1 x Power Adapter, 1 x EU plug, 1 x Pair of Spare Tires, 1 x Extending Nozzle, 1 x T-shaped Wrench, 4 x Screw, 1 x English User Manual
Specification: Xiaomi M365 Folding Electric Scooter
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.